Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Avocado honey- Does it taste like avocados?...

No. It’s dark in color for honey, with a rich mineral flavor. Similar to a subtle molasses taste, but not as bold. I couldn’t quite taste an avocado essence, but, it’s unique flavor is one you’ll definitely enjoy. When I share it, people are always...
 
 
 
 
 
...impressed by how fantastic it tastes! I really went out of the way to find this one at the Alien Jerkey Store in Baker, California, on my way driving from Las Vegas to California. It's hard to miss because it has an "alien" sitting on top of the building with a "spaceship" in the parking lot; it's near death Valley. Lots of articles about Roswell, and some worldwide cover-up, on the outside of the building. While I was there I tried some whiskey flavored beef jerkey. I only bought the honey...

No comments:

Post a Comment